Vandaag kreeg ik van Irsada' van Irsada's Beauty-full World de Versatile Blogger Award. Superleuk!

Thank you Irsada!!  ;) 

De regels:
-Bedank de persoon die jou genomineerd heeft. 
-Noem 7 feiten over jezelf.
-Nomineer 15 van je favoriete bloggers.

The Rules are:

- Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to      their blog.
- Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.


1. I have an odd obsession with hummus and guacamole. I think I could eat it every day.




2. I love people who are profound and  eccentric and who don't follow society's ideals.




3. I like to paint.



4. I adore photography.



5. I love creating and expressing my creativity. May it be in my clothing, painting, walk, smile, 

acting or the use of my language.




6. I enjoy reading, rain with the right touch of music and intense conversation with my best 

friends and strangers.




7. I am blessed to have very important and beautiful people in my life






Thank you for reading and please check out these blogs :))) 
























21 opmerkingen

  1. Hey sweety

    i tagged u!

    www.girlygirlthingz.blogspot.com


    XOXO

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. sales en mi blog ;) espero q te guste !!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. FRom blog to blog I just found yours and just love it! I have already become your follower:) i will be around here so often! I leave you my blog;) hope you like it and follow me aswell! Best wishes

    Cami

    Room on the third floor

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thanks for mentioning my blog:)) I am really behind in tags and awards.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. thank you! I'm so happy with the award! You made right in time for me!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Congrats sweety! You totally deserve this award and it was great to learn more about you:)

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Hi! I just start this amazing blog that is gonna change your life!! Well, jaja maybe not, but surely you like it:
    http://mon-whatsshewearing.blogspot.com/
    PS: Follow if you like it :)
    PS2: Great to know more about u ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. I'm just in love with your blog! Very cute! :)
    I'm your Follower 902 :)

    xoxo

    annamariajanine.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. Well done :)
    Love your blog ... Would love a follow back <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. super leuk !
    Wil je me volgen ? Ik volg natuurlijk terug!

    x love

    www.aboutbeautyfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  11. the choice of pictures is soadorable ;)
    <3
    X the cookies
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  12. Dankje dat je me getagd hebt!
    Misschien doe ik er nog wel wat mee (:

    Liefs Jet

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Mogelijk gemaakt door Blogger.